- Pro-Trump protesters destroyed the Capitol on Wednesday, smashed doors and windows, and damaged and ransacked the offices of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi.
- Mr. Barnett,was seen in photographs sitting at the speaker’s desk with his legs up and said he left her a “nasty” message.
- He was brandishing an envelope with the speaker’s letterhead that he had taken from Ms. Pelosi’s office.He insisted he had not stolen it — “I put a quarter on her desk.”
- His face was puffy from being hit with pepper spray, but he was laughing as he entertained fellow protesters with his tale.
- Later, a picture he posted on social media showed Mr. Barnett sitting on Ms. Pelosi’s desk with his feet up and his head as mentioned earlier.
Read the FULL article over at Townhall by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Liberty Loft: The Flip Flopping Anthony Fauci, Part 2: Mass Gatherings, Projected Deaths, Herd Immunity, and Santa Claus
- Right Journalism: Video Surface Where Alleged Antifa Member Started Breaking Windows At Capitol And Trump Supporters Stopped The Attack
- Opinion: WE ARE ON OUR OWN
- World News: Whatfinger: Chinese city of 11 million stops people leaving in bid to contain COVID
- World News: France 24 (French): Japan declares state of emergency in Tokyo as Covid-19 cases surge
- Townhall: A Protester Who Broke Into Pelosi’s Office Left a Note on Her Desk
- Gateway Pundit: CONFIRMED: Activist Interviewed by CNN Who Stormed Capitol Building Is Radical Leftist from Utah Who Threatened on Video to “Rip Trump from White House”
- Summit News: Greenwald: “Obscene and Reckless” For Schumer to Compare Capitol Hill Riot to Pearl Harbor
- Liberty Nation: Neither GOP Objections Nor Protester Chaos Blocked Biden
- Daily Caller: ‘Count Me Out, Enough Is Enough!’: Lindsey Graham Calls Delaying The Election A ‘Uniquely Bad Idea’
- PJ Media: The Morning Briefing: 2021 Miracle—Media Finally Finds a Mob It Doesn’t Like
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.