- Ashli Babbitt, a supporter of President Trump was killed in the Capitol on Wednesday, an Air Force veterinarian from California, who has served in the military for 14 years.
- The rioters were protesting Congress’ impending certification of Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.
- Babbitt took a fatal bullet to the chest during the mayhem inside the Capitol.
- Video footage showed the woman crumpling to the floor from multiple angles.
- Babbitt’s mother-in-law said that nobody from DC notified that devastating news to her son and they found out on TV.
- Babbitt’s mother-in-law told a Fox affiliate in DC she was puzzled by the behavior of her son’s wife.
Read the FULL article over at New York Post by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Conservative US: Images: The Same Late Night “Vote Spike” As The Presidential Election Happened Again In Georgia Yesterday
- The Political Insider: Republicans Who Blame Trump For Georgia Senate Losses Need To Look In The Mirror
- CDN: Georgia heralds the GOP’s ruin; America is turned over to socialists
- New York Post: Protester killed in Capitol was Air Force vet from California
- Wayne Dupree: Watch: Neighbor Rescues Entire Family From Fire, All Captured on “Ring” Video
- Ind. Sentinel: Daily Beast’s most despicable lie about a new congresswoman
- World News: Whatfinger: Japan calls for Tokyo state of emergency declaration as COVID-19 cases surge
- World News: ILTV (Israeli): Watch: How Israel came to lead the world in vaccinations
- Whatfinger Vids: President Donald Trump: ‘I know how you feel, but go home’ (The fast clip that Twitter and Facebook banned, out just today)
- The College Fix: TRENDING: Libraries, called too white, are being decolonized
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.