- The “Walk Away” movement has been flushed down an Orwellian “Memory Hole” at Facebook.
- Founder Brandon Straka, his team, and his 500,000-strong Facebook page with citizens who abandoned the Democratic Party were purged from the site this week.
- “FACEBOOK has removed the #WalkAway Campaign and has BANNED ME and EVERY MEMBER of my team!!!” he tweeted Friday.
- “Over half a million people in #WalkAway with hundreds of thousands of testimonial videos and stories is GONE.
- Later it seemed that Facebook has banned everything related to #WalkAway .
- Mr. Straka also included screenshots from Facebook informing him that his page had violated the company’s terms of service.
- The page allegedly ran afoul of “hateful, threatening, or obscene” content.
- He feared this incident and tweeted,”This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don’t get help. Patriots, PLZ retweet.”
- Mr. Straka added,” @SenTedCruz @tedcruz I need your help”.
- He requested,“PLEASE CONTACT ME. The entire #WalkAway movement & every employee & volunteer from my organization was BANNED today from Facebook.”
Read the FULL article over at Washington Times by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- College Fix: Pennsylvania school district cans teacher who participated in Washington, DC protest
- Gateway Pundit: THEY WANT BLOOD: Mozilla Argues “More Must Be Done” to Rid Internet of President Trump and other “Bad Actors”
- Breitbart News: McConnell Circulates Impeachment Procedures, Which Wouldn’t Begin Until Trump’s Term Ends
- Independent Sentinel: Tell the whole story! Police let protesters into the Capitol building
- Neon Nettle: Nikki Hayley: Twitter’s Trump Suspension Is Like an Act of Communist China
- Just The News: After Colin Kaepernick praised deadly BLM riots, Twitter CEO gave him $3 million
- Uncover DC: Normal Hearts in The Freezing Cold: What is MAGA?
- Washington Times: Brandon Straka, 500K-strong ‘Walk Away’ page banned by Facebook: ‘Every member of my team!’
- Daily Wire: EXCLUSIVE: Senior Trump Advisers Anticipated Twitter Ban, Urged Trump To Switch To Parler In Early 2020
- Federalist: The Trump Purge Makes Living In America More Like Living In China
- Gateway Pundit: EXCLUSIVE: TGP Interview with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Reveals Disturbing Experience with Hannity’s Producer When He Attempted to Share Solution to Save America (Audio)
- DB Daily Update: Big Tech’s Anti-Conservatve Putsch Mirrors its ChiCom Masters
- New York Post: Mike Tyson podcast descends into chaos: ‘I would’ve killed him’
- Just The News: Friday Night Massacre: Twitter purges Trump, Parler faces bans from Apple and Google
- Newsbusters: Rush, Levin, Dobbs Gone: Enraged Conservative Leaders Abandon Twitter (Whatfinger as well! No more Twitter)
- Ind. Sentinel: The New Normal
- Gateway Pundit: Biden’s Pick for Attorney General Couldn’t Be More Anti-Constitutional – Which Explains Why He Was Obama’s Failed Supreme Court Pick
- CFP: Corruption Has Consequences
- Liberty Nation: The Politics Of HollyWeird: Tinseltown Not In A Rush For Vaccine
- College Fix: Michigan State prof: Telling someone you can’t understand their accent is ‘linguistic racism’
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.