HomeSummarized NewsCapitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick Dies After Confrontation with Protesters in US Capitol
Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick Dies After Confrontation with Protesters in US Capitol
- Capitil Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick died after protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday.
- According to source officer had a “medical emergency” (possibly a stroke) while on duty during the protest It is not clear if it was connected or related to the unrest.
- But the media reported that the officer died from injuries suffered after being hit with a fire extinguisher during the protest on January 6, which is not confirmed.
- The officer is currently hospitalized in critical condition from a “medical emergency.”
- More than 50 capitol police and Metropolitan Police Department officers were injured, with several hospitalized with serious injuries.
- Sund has faced harsh criticism for the response to the unrest and failing to keep the determined protesters out of the building.
MORE NEWS TODAY:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.