- A woman wrongly accused a 14-year-old black teenager of stealing her iPhone. Later it turned out, she left her phone in a cab.
- It took place in a Soho Hotel so the media called her Soho Karen since they didn’t know her name.
- Her lawyer justified she was “scared” and anxious, rather than racist.
- A reporter tracked her down to Los Angeles and asked her why she did it. She said “because I’m 22,” adding she’s Puerto Rican. Her name is Miya Ponsetto. The cancel culture uncovered her identity from social media.
- Ponsetto chased the boy and apparently tried to tackle him.
- New York City prosecutors are going to prosecute this young woman but won’t prosecute criminals who loot, set fires, destroy businesses.
Read the FULL article over at Ind. Sentinel by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- New York Post: Pence’s chief of staff accuses Trump of locking him out of White House
- Just The News: Four people died during violent protest at U.S. Capitol, say D.C. police
- Hal Turner: Arizona and Wisconsin Legislatures to RECAST Electors for Trump (The last hope for America is with the states – if just 1 more – like PA do this before the 20th, Trump can actually stay in the White House!!! Imagine – we stay a free nation… Sgt Pat)
- CNS News: Republican Congressmen Object to States Not Following ‘Constitutional Requirements for Selecting Electors’
- Ind. Sentinel: Catching Soho Karen and Bringing Her to Justice
- Gateway Pundit: We Ain’t Going To Submit and We Won’t Forget
- CFP: Wednesday, January 7, and The Silence is Deafening
- Whatfinger: Reuters – Facebook, Instagram to block Trump’s account for rest of his presidential term
- Liberty Nation: Trump Faces The Fallout Of Capitol Protest. The president never asked anyone to raid Congress – but he held a protest, and that’s enough for his detractors.
- Fox News: Trump promises ‘orderly transition’ after Congress certifies Biden win
- LBA: OPINION: The America First Movement Is Still In Charge & Will Ultimately Win The War
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.