- The CIA declassified a trove of 700 documents about UFOs dating back to the 1970s.
- The file of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) was published on The Black Vault website on Thursday.
- Great, now let’s get those FBI coup files out!
- Black Vault founder John Greenewald Jr spent two decades suing the CIA to release the records and then scanning the pages one by one.
- The Daily Mail went through one-tenth of the files and this is what they found.
- It looks like the CIA believes there are UFOs.
- UFOs might have been behind a “mysterious blast” in the small Russian town of Sasovo in 1991.
- They also reveal that a mysterious object was urgently analyzed by the agency’s chief scientist in 1976.
Read the FULL article over at Ind. Sentinel by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Blacklisted News: DHS’S FACIAL/IRIS RECOGNITION CAN ID AIRLINE PASSENGERS WEARING MASKS
- National Pulse: Capitol Hill “Coup” Antagonist Is Radical Climate Change Activist.
- CFP: Next Step for COVID-19
- Ind. Sentinel: CIA releases 700 pages of UFO docs
- Whatfinger: Wire Service: Reuters: Exclusive: Civil rights groups demand Google remove Trump’s YouTube channel
- American Thinker: Twitter’s shares fall, market cap plummets — and Jack becomes a figure of fun
- Fox Business: GM presents electric, autonomous flying vehicle future at CES and its stock takes off to record high
- Liberty Nation: COVID Vaccines: Just How Safe And Effective?
- Gateway Pundit: You Just Can’t Make It Up: After Stealing the 2020 Election in the Greatest Heist Ever, Joe Biden Announces the Theme for His Inauguration “America United”
- Breitbart: CHUCK SCHUMER: ‘DONALD TRUMP SHOULD NOT HOLD OFFICE ONE DAY LONGER’
- Rush Limbaugh: If Democrats Can Erase Us from Social Media, Can They Erase Our Votes?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.