HomeSummarized NewsDemocrat Law Professor Calls for ‘No Holds Barred’ Investigation into 2020 Election
Democrat Law Professor Calls for ‘No Holds Barred’ Investigation into 2020 Election
- A prominent Democrat law professor has called for a “no holds barred” investigation into the 2020 presidential election results.
- Prof. Jonathan Turley says a full probe of the 2020 vote count is needed because “tens of millions of voters believe that this election was rigged.”
- Turley explained that he usually dislikes such committees and usually opposes a 10-day emergency analysis proposal made by the Republicans in Congress.
- What is needed, he added, is “an honest-to-God, no-holds-barred federal commission.”
- He noted 40 percent of American voters have “lingering doubts” about the system.
- n fact, there have been more than 1,000 sworn statements from witnesses to election fraud in multiple states, according to WND.
MORE NEWS TODAY:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.