HomeSummarized NewsJoe Biden Labor Secretary Pick Marty Walsh is So Pro-Abortion He Named a Street for an Abortionist
Joe Biden Labor Secretary Pick Marty Walsh is So Pro-Abortion He Named a Street for an Abortionist
- Boston Mayor Marty Walsh soon may be the secretary of labor in President-elect Joe Biden’s administration.
- He named a street after an abortionist who allegedly suffocated a baby in a botched abortion.
- Though Catholic, he has a long record of supporting the killing of unborn babies in abortions.
- C.J. Doyle, executive director of the Catholic Action League of Massachusetts, described Walsh as “the most militantly pro-abortion mayor in the history of the City of Boston.”
- In 2016, amid growing speculation that the U.S. Supreme Court may overturn Roe v. Wade, he said he wanted to make Boston a “safe city” for abortion.
- Walsh showed his support for abortion symbolically by renaming the city’s Worcester Square in honor of abortionist Kenneth Edelin.
- In the 1970s, Edelin was accused and convicted of but later exonerated for allegedly suffocating a newborn baby in a botched abortion, CNS News reports.
- More recently, Walsh advocated for a new pro-abortion law that expands late-term abortions in Massachusetts and allows underage girls to get abortions without a parent’s knowledge or consent.
- Biden’s cabinet choices for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Commerce also are pro-abortion Democrats who identify as Catholics.
- Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo, soon to be the commerce secretary, signed a law in 2019 legalizing abortions for basically any reason up to birth in her state, and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, a radical pro-abortion politician who is trying to put pro-lifers in jail, is slated to lead HHS.
- Among other things, Biden’s national health care plan would expand abortions by forcing insurance companies to cover abortions as “essential” health care under Obamacare.
- He also promised to restore funding to Planned Parenthood, which does more than 345,000 abortions annually.
- He plans to end the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits taxpayer funding for elective abortions through Medicaid and other programs.
MORE NEWS TODAY:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.