- A breakdown in Pakistan’s national power grid plunged the country into darkness officials said.
- A sudden plunge in the frequency in the power transmission system happened on Saturday night.
- “A countrywide blackout has been caused by a sudden plunge in the frequency in the power transmission system,” Pakistan’s Power Minister Omar Ayub Khan said on Twitter.
- He said efforts were underway to determine the reasons behind the situation.
- He asked people across the country to remain calm.
Read the FULL article over at Whatfinger by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- National Pulse: Senior NIH Analyst Threatens Sen. Hawley, ‘Deserves To Be Skinned Alive’ For Challenging Election Results
- CFP: Joe Biden’s promised “Dark Winter” Not Coming Because It’s Already Here
- Ind. Sentinel: Biden Pointed to Aide Holding the Nuclear Codes Twice, But Pelosi’s Scared of Trump
- Whatfinger: Pompeo lifts ‘self-imposed restrictions’ on U.S.-Taiwan relationship
- Whatfinger: World News: National power grid breakdown plunges Pakistan into darkness: officials
- Fox Business: Parler rises to No. 1 on App Store after Google suspension
- Liberty Nation: Daily Conservative Political Memes
- Gateway Pundit: THEY WANT BLOOD: Forbes Chief Content Officer Warns Companies Against Hiring Kayleigh McEnany and Other Prominent Trump Officials
- Liberty Unyielding: Why are Facebook and Twitter actually banning some conservative accounts?
- Right Journalism: By Banning Trump And Mass Banning Conservatives Today, Twitter Can Now Be Considered As A Publisher And Should Lose Section 230 Protections According To Trump’s Executive Order On Preventing Online Censorship
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.