Nikki Haley Likens Trump Twitter Suspension to Act of Communism
- Haley made remarks in a tweet, which was released shortly after Twitter announced it would permanently ban American President Donald J. Trump from its platform.
- Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley took to social media Friday evening to slam tech giants and their efforts aimed at “silencing people,”
- She claimed that type of behavior is “what happens in China, not our country.”
- Haley wrote, including the hashtag “#Unbelievable.”
- In November, after Twitter flagged her tweet about election fraud, Haley called out Twitter for ignoring a tweet casting doubt on the Holocaust by Iran’s Ayatollah.
- Wow,” Haley stated at the time. “When Iran’s Ayatollah says the Holocaust didn’t happen, Twitter doesn’t say ‘this claim is disputed.’
- Then she compared these by saying,”When I say ballot harvesting makes election fraud easier Twitter says that’s disputed. Wonder why conservatives don’t trust big tech?”
- In addition to Twitter, other companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch have indefinitely suspended the president’s access.
MORE NEWS TODAY: