- Parler CEO John Matze told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that it is not only his civil liberties that are in danger but also his life.
- “People are threatening my life,” Matze said. “I can’t go home tonight. … This is not just our civil liberties. [Big Tech] can shut down a billion-dollar company, half-a-billion dollar company overnight.”
- Matze told host Carlson that “You just never think it will happen, right?”
- But he said the Big Tech giants — Apple, Google, and Amazon — all shut him out on the same day “without any prior warning.” The staff read it online.
- Matze said they had 7 million unique people on Parler the day they found out they were being taken down.
- “We will be back up eventually because we’re not going to give up. But soon is difficult, you know,” he said.
- Adding that he is having trouble finding a new server because just when he thinks he has finalized the deal it falls through because the prospective vendor tells him, “Someone said something: we can’t host you.”
Read the FULL article over at Ind. Sentinel: by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- CFP: The Return Of The Elites Coming January 20: The Inauguration of Biden, Obama, Bush and The Clintons
- CD Media: Deep State Removes Article On The Global Cyber/Information Op Against President Trump…This Is What Happened
- Washington Standard: If Ashli Babbit’s Death Upsets You But Not George Floyd, Or Vice Versa, You’re Being Divided & Conquered
- PJ Media: A Modest Proposal to Germany, France and China: Save Free Speech in America
- Liberty Nation: Go Woke, Go Broke? Twitter’s MAGA War Backfires On Wall Street
- Western Journal: Trump Makes Statement About Democrats’ Impeachment Attempt
- New American: Payment Processor Stripe Terminates Trump, Preventing Campaign From Receiving Donations
- News with Views: Trump Will Go After Those Who Have Committed Treason Against the American People
- Breitbart: Chuck Schumer: ‘Donald Trump Should Not Hold Office One Day Longer’
- Ind. Sentinel: Parler CEO said it’s not just the company, they want to kill him
- Liberty Loft: Watch: Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says President Trump Was Right All Along
- Planet Freewill: Russia Holds More Gold Than Dollars for First Time in History
- Community: American Thinker: Twitter’s shares fall, market cap plummets — and Jack becomes a figure of fun
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.