- VIce President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short accused President Trump on Wednesday of revoking access to the White House.
- The president lobbied Pence in recent weeks to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College win.
- But Pence defied Trump, and in a lengthy letter to members of Congress said he did not have the power to throw out the electoral votes that will make Biden the next president.
- Pence wrote that it is his considered judgment that his oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains him from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.
- Trump singled out Pence in a tweet as protesters hijacked Congress but it was deleted by Twitter for spreading misinformation about the election.
Read the FULL article over at New York Post by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- New York Post: Pence’s chief of staff accuses Trump of locking him out of White House
- Just The News: Four people died during violent protest at U.S. Capitol, say D.C. police
- Hal Turner: Arizona and Wisconsin Legislatures to RECAST Electors for Trump (The last hope for America is with the states – if just 1 more – like PA do this before the 20th, Trump can actually stay in the White House!!! Imagine – we stay a free nation… Sgt Pat)
- CNS News: Republican Congressmen Object to States Not Following ‘Constitutional Requirements for Selecting Electors’
- Ind. Sentinel: Catching Soho Karen and Bringing Her to Justice
- Gateway Pundit: We Ain’t Going To Submit and We Won’t Forget
- CFP: Wednesday, January 7, and The Silence is Deafening
- Whatfinger: Reuters – Facebook, Instagram to block Trump’s account for rest of his presidential term
- Liberty Nation: Trump Faces The Fallout Of Capitol Protest. The president never asked anyone to raid Congress – but he held a protest, and that’s enough for his detractors.
- Fox News: Trump promises ‘orderly transition’ after Congress certifies Biden win
- LBA: OPINION: The America First Movement Is Still In Charge & Will Ultimately Win The War
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.