- President Donald Trump supporters started demonstrations a day before Congress meets to certify Joe Biden’s victory in the Electoral College which was disputed by the President himself.
- Demonstrations were set to begin with a march to the Capitol on Tuesday and culminate in rallies on Wednesday.
- D.C. Mayor has encouraged people to avoid downtown on these days as there is possibility of violent confrontations.
- The D.C. National Guard will assist with crowd management and traffic control.
- All firearms are banned within 1,000 feet of where the signs are posted.
- The security should be at the highest level but it seems that stashes of bricks and propane tanks are left unguarded on the streets near Freedom Plaza.
Read the FULL article over at Conservative US by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- General Dispatch: Now that the Marxists are stealing the 2 Senate seats in Georgia, tomorrow Pence truly will be saving this nation from Marxism.
- General Dispatch: Watch: Late at night as the crowds go down, Antifa attacks DC Trump supporters. One lady bloody and cops did nothing but protect Antifa. .
- General Dispatch: BREAKING – READ THE DOC! Game On! PA decertifies electors – Pence set to send them back to states in question… Trump for the Win! America saved!
- Conservative US: Photos & Videos: NBC News Security Show Up Looking Like ANTIFA During DC MAGA Rally – Stashes Of Bricks And Propane Thanks Surface Near Freedom Plaza
- Community: My News Corp: Tom Cotton: Blocking Electoral Vote Will Only ‘Embolden Democrats’ to Undermine the Constitution
- The Political Insider: Is Biden’s Team Rooting for Red China?
- CDN: Mobsters in America: The Capone and Biden crime families
- Wayne Dupree: [VIDEO] Wow! If This is The Huge Crowd on Jan 5th, What Will Jan 6th Look Like?
- Ind. Sentinel: GA elections look bad for Republicans and freedom so far (Not unexpected – Dems have UNLIMITED fake votes – and Republicans cannot even poll watch – all illegal as Trump said – Sgt Pat)
- World News: Whatfinger: Communists Crack Down: Over 50 Hong Kong activists arrested for breaching security law: media
- World News: TRT: Watch: All eyes on Turkish drones after Azerbaijan’s victory (Turkish station – selling their arms it seems lol).
- World News: Whatfinger: WikiLeaks’ Assange to discover if he will be freed from jail on bail for the first time in eight years
- Conservative Treehouse: Senator Tim Scott Announces He Will Not Support Any Electoral Certification Challenges
- Daily Caller: Trump Administration Task Force Determines Russia ‘Likely’ Responsible For ‘Most Or All’ Of Massive Federal Hack
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.