- As is the case with many progressive-run large cities, Los Angeles is facing a major homeless crisis.
- Paradise lost: Homeless in demorat-run Los Angeles
- Demorat-run Los Angeles County: Homeless death rate jumps by more than a third
- Demorat-run Los Angeles: 124 confirmed cases of Typhus amid fears Bubonic Plague is affecting homeless
- Liberal utopia of Los Angeles: Take a look at Skid Row…
- ABC7 News reports that the non-profit Economic Roundtable predicts that chronic homelessness in Los Angeles County is expected to skyrocket by 86% in next four years.
- Apparently the impact of Wuhan virus is expected to be twice as bad as the financial crisis of 2008.
- Los Angeles County has approximately 15,000 chronically homeless and that number is expected to DOUBLE in the next four years.
Read the FULL article over at Fellowship of the Minds Blog by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Gateway Pundit: Another Violent Leftist Arrested at US Capital Protest: Registered Democrat and 34-Year-Old Son of a New York Judge
- Community: Watch: Unhinged Pastor Having A Breakdown Is Shot Dead By Police
- Community: Watch: GRAPHIC: 50yr old Woman and her Dog Attacked in NYC by a 18yr old Lunatic with a Machete, Cops Shoot and Kill the Man
- Community: LBA Blog: Cruz, Hawley, Gaetz & Jordan Can Unite, Save America With This Cool Trick
- Just The News: Bail fund promoted by Kamala Harris won’t share records of alleged criminals it sprung from jail
- Ind. Sentinel: Biden’s immigration policy will destroy the Republic in months
- CFP: Doubling Down on Impeachment Insanity
- Liberty Nation: Trump’s Second Impeachment: All Eyes Turn To The Senate
- Neon Nettle: Democrat Rep. David Cicilline Removes Mask to Sneeze into His Hand – WATCH
- College Fix: Activists organize to expel critical race theory from California ethnic studies ‘model curriculum’
- Community: Fellowship of the Minds Blog: Progressive policies in action: Homelessness in LA County expected to skyrocket by 86% in next 4 years
- DB Daily Update: Trump’s Second Impeachment Won’t End the DC Swamp’s Delirium Towards Him
- Whatfinger Wires: U.S. weekly jobless claims increase more than expected
- Watch: X-22 Report. 1/14 Listen and then delete link… Censorship will delete this so you might as well after listening… Listen while surfing other links – the MOST INTERESTING background you will hear all day. Trump is not done – not leaving the White House – report says… We will all find out if that letter before R is real or not and if American freedom is gone or a new age is about to begin… 6 days left until Trump’s next 4 years? Juicy huh!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.