- December 11, 2020 will be remembered as the date when America was abandoned by its legal system at a time when it was needed most.
- On that date the United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) refused to hear: STATE OF TEXAS, Plaintiff, v. COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, STATE OF GEORGIA, STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND STATE OF WISCONSIN, Defendants
- The case challenged the 2020 Presidential election results—an election whose legitimacy was being questioned by President Trump and the 74 million people who voted for him but was also being affirmed by President-elect Joe Biden and the 85 million people who voted for him.
- SCOTUS sent all these parties packing to resolve their differences elsewhere.
- SCOTUS went on to deny expedited hearings on January 11, 2021 for two further Petitions filed on behalf of President Trump. They seem certain to end up in the garbage bin of history—unheard—like the Texas motion.
- SCOTUS—and the rule of law—has been irreparably damaged by these three outrageous decisions.
Read the FULL article over at CFP by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Gateway Pundit: SHOCKING: Pelosi Chooses China Spy Lover Eric Swalwell to Be On Her New Impeachment Panel
- Community: Watch: SHOCK VIDEO: Black Man Kicks Random White Woman Gardening In The Face In Seattle, Kicked A Second One In The Face As Well
- Just The News: Rush to judgement? Three crucial questions remain unanswered about Capitol siege
- Breitbart: Conservatives Call for Liz Cheney’s Ouster as House GOP Conference Chair for Supporting Impeachment
- Ind. Sentinel: Crooked YouTube suspends President’s account
- CFP: SCOTUS shirks its responsibility when needed most
- Liberty Nation: Impeachment Circus Begins As Pence Rejects 25th Amendment
- Neon Nettle: Facebook Bans Ron Paul from Running His Own Page
- College Fix: Supreme Court skeptical that students must ‘monetize’ First Amendment violation in order to sue colleges
- Community: Fellowship of the Minds Blog: Political elites in D.C. laughed at Jan. 6 March to Save America patriots
- Community: Burning Platform: Doug Casey’s 2021 Predictions for Bitcoin, Gold, US Politics, and More…
- Whatfinger Wires: U.S. consumer prices increase in December
- Watch: X-22 Report. The Final Trump Card will SHOCK YOU – Listen and then delete link… Censorship will delete this so you might as well after listening… Listen while surfing other links – the MOST INTERESTING background you will hear all day. Makes you think….
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.