- In the wake of the obscene crackdowns on free speech by the social media monopolies and their open antitrust destruction of competitors which just happened to Parler, we the people need a way to strike back.
- One way to strike back is with a strike against YouTube which is owned by the Google monopoly.
- Therefore I am again calling for a YouTube Strike Day on the first of April, April Fools Day
- In which creators decline to upload any videos that day and everybody else refuses to go on YouTube that day.
- If you want to upload a video or watch videos you can go on Rumble or a number of alternative sites that day.
- The goal of the YouTube Strike Day is to send a message of disgust with Social Media monopoly censorship to YouTube by driving their traffic down on April 1.
Read the FULL article over at Dummie Funnies by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Dummie Funnies: Watch: Stand Up to Social Media Monopoly Censorship With YouTube Strike Day
- ZeroHedge: “Disgruntled Staffer” Hacks State Department Site, Changes Trump/Pence Bios
- World News: Whatfinger: Lebanon tightens lockdown, imposes 24-hour curfew, as hospitals buckle
- Watch: The Greatest Global Coverup in Human History?
- The Hill (Left Wing): Florida teacher allegedly sprayed students not wearing masks properly with disinfectant, faces felony charges
- Liberty Nation: Daily Conservative Political Memes
- Community: IOTW Report: Whoops – Twitter Must Have Missed This While They Were Banning All Things That Incited Violence
- The Scoop: Dan Bongino Wakes Up Fox News Hosts To Their Coming Battle With Censorship
- Gateway Pundit: Old, Tired and Out of Breath – Biden Struggles to Answer One Question From Reporter After Getting Second Dose of Covid Vaccine (VIDEO)
- Independent Sentinel: Trump will not resign! ‘Unifying’ Dems introduce Articles of Impeachment
- Whatfinger: Reuters (Left Wing) Facebook to remove content with ‘stop the steal’ phrase
- Vidmax: Obese Male Karen Sprays people in the Face who Don’t have a Mask with Disinfected
- Watch: Fast Clip: Gen. Dispatch – Parler sues Amazon for kicking them off their server
- Human Events: Twitter loses $5 billion in market value after banning President Trump
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.