- The media are already spinning a narrative around the events in Washington DC which bears no resemblance to reality, does not hold up to any kind of scrutiny and will have massive, far-reaching consequences for all of us.
- They’re calling it “one of the darkest days in our nations history”, a day that will “live in infamy”.
- It will likely be memed into a shorthand date – 1/6/21, like 9/11 and 7/7. It will be the day “American democracy was attacked and prevailed”, the day the nation nearly fell to “fascists”.
- It will become just one more grand sweeping illusion upon which the teetering structures of US Imperial power are built.
- The story goes as,“Yesterday, as congress was preparing to pass the vote endorsing Joe Biden’s election victory, thousands of violent right-wing thugs stormed the Capitol building.Acting according to Trump’s wishes, and with his endorsement, these domestic terrorists overran the police barricades in an attempt to overthrow the senate and preserve Trump’s presidency.Fortunately the police were able to secure the situation, drive the violent rioters out and the democratic process was able to continue.”
- Not one single part of this story is true:
- There was no “storming” : Rather videos show police opening barriers to let the “rioters” in.
- There was no “incitement” : All of Trump’s social media posts on the subject instructed people to “go home” “with peace and love”.
- There was no “violence” : Indeed whether or not Trump “incited” anything is moot, because there was no violence.
- And the riot effectively ended Trump’s presidency. : Although the Congressional session was widely described in the press as the “confirmation vote” for Joe Biden’s election victory, it was actually rather more than that.
- VP Mike Pence was chairing a joint-session which intended to allow full speeches from those opposing the election and maintaining there had been fraud.
- The violence brought this session to an end prematurely, totally undermined Trump’s legal and procedural challenges and killed any chance he had of overturning the electrical college vote.
- More than that, it seems Trump’s “incitement” of the rioters means he may well be removed from office by enforcement of the 25th amendment, which would end not just this term, but make it illegal for him to run again in the future.
- Facebook and Twitter have outright banned him from posting. The press and television pundits are openly accusing him of treason and sedition.
- So, who has really benefitted from the “chaos at the Capitol”? Because it surely isn’t Donald Trump.
Let’s tackle them one at a time.
Read the FULL article over at Lew Rockwell by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- 100% Fed Up: New Update From Mike Lindell (January 9, 2021) ‘100% Donald Trump will be President Of The United States for the next 4 years’.
- Gateway Pundit: Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch Suspended from Twitter for 7 Days
- Wayne Dupree: Alan Deshowitz Reveals Why Impeaching Trump Again is Actually Unconstitutional
- Vidmax: Middle School Teacher Sh!tfaced Out Of Her Mind Gets Busted By Police
- Lew Rockwell: “The Storming of the Capitol”: America’s Reichstag Fire?
- The Political Insider: Biden Responds To Trump Skipping His Inauguration – Says It’s A ‘Good Thing’
- Wayne Dupree: Obama Just Pulled Out His Biggest “Race Card” Yet, And It’s a Doozy
- Ind. Sentinel: Biden the uniter compares Senators Cruz and Hawley to Nazi propagandist Goebbels
- Whatfinger: Apple, Amazon suspend Parler social network from App Store and web hosting service
- Whatfinger: World News: U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia condemn Hong Kong arrests of activists
- Sky News (British): Boeing plane missing in Indonesia after losing ‘more than 10,000ft in a minute’
- Life News: Twitter Starts Massive Purge of Pro-Life Conservative Accounts, Claiming “Harmful Activity”
- Townhall: One of Big Tech’s Own Lobbed a Punch Against Them… On Behalf of Trump
- Breitbart: Farage: Lockdown Britain on Verge of Becoming a Police State
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.