- Mozilla, the developer of Firefox browser, says “more must be done” to rid cyberspace of President Trump and other bad actors.
- Mozilla argues that banning and permanent removal of bad actors is not enough.
- Which prompts many to vow to never use the group’s services again.
- Mozilla tweeted out that the unrest at the Capitol was the “culmination of a four-year disinformation campaign orchestrated by the President.”
- Mozilla urges that, we have to acknowledge how the internet was misused to get here and we have to change it.
- While blaming Trump for the “siege and take-over” of the US Capitol on January 6, the non-profit tech group argued that “white supremacy is about more than any one personality.”
- Mozilla wrote, “We need solutions that don’t start after untold damage has been done. Changing these dangerous dynamics requires more than just the temporary silencing or permanent removal of bad actors from social media platforms”.
- Mozilla said. There should also be “meaningful transparency” of platform algorithms so that people can examine what kind of content is being promoted.
- The group also demanded that “tools to amplify factual voices over disinformation” are added to the default settings of internet platforms.
- Mozilla said that independent research must be carried out to determine how social media is affecting society and what can be done to “improve things.”
Read the FULL article over at Gateway Pundit by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- College Fix: Pennsylvania school district cans teacher who participated in Washington, DC protest
- Gateway Pundit: THEY WANT BLOOD: Mozilla Argues “More Must Be Done” to Rid Internet of President Trump and other “Bad Actors”
- Breitbart News: McConnell Circulates Impeachment Procedures, Which Wouldn’t Begin Until Trump’s Term Ends
- Independent Sentinel: Tell the whole story! Police let protesters into the Capitol building
- Neon Nettle: Nikki Hayley: Twitter’s Trump Suspension Is Like an Act of Communist China
- Just The News: After Colin Kaepernick praised deadly BLM riots, Twitter CEO gave him $3 million
- Uncover DC: Normal Hearts in The Freezing Cold: What is MAGA?
- Washington Times: Brandon Straka, 500K-strong ‘Walk Away’ page banned by Facebook: ‘Every member of my team!’
- Daily Wire: EXCLUSIVE: Senior Trump Advisers Anticipated Twitter Ban, Urged Trump To Switch To Parler In Early 2020
- Federalist: The Trump Purge Makes Living In America More Like Living In China
- Gateway Pundit: EXCLUSIVE: TGP Interview with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Reveals Disturbing Experience with Hannity’s Producer When He Attempted to Share Solution to Save America (Audio)
- DB Daily Update: Big Tech’s Anti-Conservatve Putsch Mirrors its ChiCom Masters
- New York Post: Mike Tyson podcast descends into chaos: ‘I would’ve killed him’
- Just The News: Friday Night Massacre: Twitter purges Trump, Parler faces bans from Apple and Google
- Newsbusters: Rush, Levin, Dobbs Gone: Enraged Conservative Leaders Abandon Twitter (Whatfinger as well! No more Twitter)
- Ind. Sentinel: The New Normal
- Gateway Pundit: Biden’s Pick for Attorney General Couldn’t Be More Anti-Constitutional – Which Explains Why He Was Obama’s Failed Supreme Court Pick
- CFP: Corruption Has Consequences
- Liberty Nation: The Politics Of HollyWeird: Tinseltown Not In A Rush For Vaccine
- College Fix: Michigan State prof: Telling someone you can’t understand their accent is ‘linguistic racism’
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.