- A woman from Avondale rescued the entire family living next door when the house caught fire.
- he entire rescue process was captured by the footage taken by the family’s Ring Ring doorbell camera.
- Nicole Salgado was inside the home with her husband David and their four children, all of whom were unaware that their house had caught on fire.
- Carolyn Palisch was getting ready to start her day on January 1 when she suddenly noticed smoke coming out of her neighbors’ house.Without hesitating,she ran over to the house and kept banging on the door until all six members of the family were out.
- Palisch said,”All I could think of was the kids.”
Read the FULL article over at Wayne Dupree by clicking here
MORE NEWS TODAY:
- Conservative US: Images: The Same Late Night “Vote Spike” As The Presidential Election Happened Again In Georgia Yesterday
- The Political Insider: Republicans Who Blame Trump For Georgia Senate Losses Need To Look In The Mirror
- CDN: Georgia heralds the GOP’s ruin; America is turned over to socialists
- New York Post: Protester killed in Capitol was Air Force vet from California
- Wayne Dupree: Watch: Neighbor Rescues Entire Family From Fire, All Captured on “Ring” Video
- Ind. Sentinel: Daily Beast’s most despicable lie about a new congresswoman
- World News: Whatfinger: Japan calls for Tokyo state of emergency declaration as COVID-19 cases surge
- World News: ILTV (Israeli): Watch: How Israel came to lead the world in vaccinations
- Whatfinger Vids: President Donald Trump: ‘I know how you feel, but go home’ (The fast clip that Twitter and Facebook banned, out just today)
- The College Fix: TRENDING: Libraries, called too white, are being decolonized
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.